Let Dad relax in a hammock with this drink in hand. It’s perfect for a summer day.
Hands-on Time: 5 min | Total Time: 5 min | Serves: 1 | Difficulty: Easy
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. water
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- 4 blackberries or blueberries
- 2 small mint leaves
- 2 oz. whiskey
- ½ oz. lemon juice
- Mint sprig
- Lemon twist, if desired
- In mixing glass, stir together honey, water and bitters to soften honey. Add blackberries and mint leaves; muddle.
- Fill glass ¾ with ice; add whiskey and lemon juice. Stir 30 seconds or until very chilled.
- Strain into ice-filled lowball glass. Garnish with additional berry and mint. Spritz with lemon peel, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 280, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 40mg (2% DV), Carbohydrates 14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber < 1g (2% DV), Sugars 12g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 110%, Vitamin C 90%, Calcium 35%, Iron 40%.