This fizzy cocktail is kid-friendly yet sparkly enough to raise a glass to toast all you are thankful for.
Hands-on Time: 5 min. | Total Time: 5 min. | Serves: 16 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 bottle (64 oz.) refrigerated cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 bottle (25.4 oz.) refrigerated sparkling apple cider
- In large pitcher, stir together cranberry juice cocktail and limeade until limeade melts.
- Just before serving, stir in sparkling cider.
Per serving: Calories 140, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Carbohydrates 35g (12% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 32g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 100%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.