Start your holiday celebration with this light and refreshing drink.
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 10 min. | Serves: 1 | Difficulty: Easy
- 6 fresh blackberries, rinsed
- 4 fresh mint leaves, rinsed
- 4 Tbsp. simple syrup
- 1½ Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ½ cup club soda, chilled
- ¼ cup light rum
- 1 cup ice cubes
- In a small bowl, place blackberries, mint leaves, simple syrup and lime juice, then gently mash the mixture together with a fork.
- Stir in the club soda and rum.
- Strain the mixture into a glass, removing the blackberry seeds and mint leaves, and add ice cubes.
- Serve with fresh sprigs of mint and whole blackberries.
Per serving: Calories 380, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 40mg (2% DV), Carbohydrates 51g (17% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 48g, Protein < 1g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.